Did Madonna's performance ...

Options
Make you wanna go work out? How many 52 yo can do that? Encourages me to work on being healthy.

Replies

• chanson104
    Options
    Her performance and her boots! I want to be able to wear a pair of those boots!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ... make you wanna grab your legwarmers!!lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I like that she nearly fell off one of the benches :D
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Not make you want to change the channel out of embarrassment unlike every other half time show I've seen in years.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    She was unbelievable! The whole stage, everything, and she looked like she was having the best time ever! She is workin' it and she's happy!
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know, right?! I used to be super flexible too and I want it back!!
  • hazysmama
    hazysmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Make you wanna go work out? How many 52 yo can do that? Encourages me to work on being healthy.

Totally agree!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    well if I look like that when I reach 52 or half that good I will be happy, skipping those boots though, they look painful!
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    motivate me to keep on keepin' on? Absolutely! She was barely breathing hard! I thought she was fabulous!:love:
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    she is hot for her age! makes me encouraged to lose weight!
  • jbottmama
    Options
    I cant move like that and I am only 35!! Inspiring. Love the boots too!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I thought she was fabulous! Made me want to put on a black mini dress, boots and a big necklace and mabe a big bow in my hair. She did really great!
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like that she nearly fell off one of the benches :D

Yes!

I must say, she was 100 times better than the Peas were.....
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I love working out to Madonna.
  • jr7648661
    Options
    I think she looks great. I did work out while watching, burned around 460 calories. I hope I look that good in my 50's, not there yet!:flowerforyou:
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    her dancing is impressive at any age, especially hers.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I loved that she did some old ones too, "like a prayer" is my fav madonna song... I want her boots
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sorry, guys. I couldn't wait for half-time to be over. I've never been a Madonna fan.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Not make you want to change the channel out of embarrassment unlike every other half time show I've seen in years.

Ditto!
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    She was unbelievable! The whole stage, everything, and she looked like she was having the best time ever! She is workin' it and she's happy!

I so agree! She was awesome! The fiance tends not to agree, he says madonna doesnt interest big burly guys who love football. Oh well!