Michigan Warrior Dash

Options
The Warrior Dash is on September 15, 2012 in Grand Rapids. Price is $60 thru July 22nd.

I would REALLY like for someone or a group to do this with me. I know this is months ahead but the slots fill up very quickly and the 2 friends that were going to do it with me will be on their honeymoon and can't. SO, someone(s) should man up and agree to run this with me.

It'll be fun, I promise. Beer after, too. I promise that as well :):drinker:

Don't know what the Warrior Dash is? Check it out here: http://warriordash.com/register2012_michigan_2.php

If you're interested, send me a message or friend me and let me know! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Since it won't let me edit my post.. A friend and I are registering for the 11:30 slot. Feel free to join us!!
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am registered for it! I have never even run a race.....this should be interesting!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I would've loved to do this with somebody but sadly I live in Flint and Grand Rapids is a bit too far for this
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'm only like an hour and a half away from grand rapids! Ie never done a warrior dash lol I think im going to try to get my family to do it too. Good luck have fun! =]
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    I would totally do it with you if I wasn't in KS! Have a great time at it! I was supposed to do KC's this summer but had a surgery that put it out of the question and I very sad to have missed it! :(
  • Mom2PresNGrace
    Options
    I'm doing the one in July in Mt. Morris! I'm excited and scared...I'm not in the best of shape and I'm NOT a runner, but it looks like so much fun. My goal is just to finish, even if it takes 2 hr!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in July in Mt. Morris! I'm excited and scared...I'm not in the best of shape and I'm NOT a runner, but it looks like so much fun. My goal is just to finish, even if it takes 2 hr!

I might be doing the one in Grand Rapids...and that's only because the one in Mt. Morris is sold out!! That's so close to where I live!!
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nebraska just had their warrior dash. Wear old clothes and a ton of people will be there. Sign early to get angoodntime slot. You will have a blast.