209.4 pounds of jello to 160 lbs of pinup beauty...?

Options
Can it be done? I welcome all coments, but hope for positive.
I was about 165 when I met my husband, (now, not so much - 209 lbs:sad: ) and would LOVE to look like that again!!! My goal weight is 175, but would really like to be 165 with a flat-ish tummy, not super muffin top hangover? :grumble:

Is I possible to go from feeling like Jaba the Hut to Jessica Rabbit?:smooched:

I am 28, 5'8" and 209.4 as of this morning, and willing to do a lot to feel sexy again. My husband says I am, but I think he's just being nice...:cry:
What to do...?:ohwell:

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    It is absolutely possible! Read through the Success Stories forum and you'll see all kinds of similar transformations. You can do it!
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Of course! And you have the perfect pinup face, too -- gorgeous!
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    I started just a little less than that, and ended a little less than that. I'm not 100% done but check my photos for what is possible -- and I am shorter. :)
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Start small! Take a day or so to figure out what and when you're going to eat and get used to logging food and playing around with what you eat to get what your body needs (more/less protein, fat, etc). Set reasonable goals for yourself. Start with as much exercise as is comfortable and work up from there! The fact that you're determined to make a change is the best start! :)

-C
  • Miskela
    Options
    Totally can be done. One teensy tinsy step at a time. :D
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I found this blog inspiring.
    http://www.primalgirl.com/about/
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Your husband is probably trying to make you feel better AND it's also true that you are gorgeous! I love your style. You don't have far to go with your weight loss either. I'm in a similar situation with my weight but slightly shorter than you. I've lost 4 lbs. in the last 5 weeks since I started, and I already feel a lot better :-)
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Completely possible. I lost over 30 lbs. since July. :)
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I think that all your responses were exactly what I needed to get motivated!!