I have a question???

Options
I'm curious to know how many people out there enter online contest or submit entries to win a vacations and actually win? Just something we were talking about at work lol

Replies

• Tizzle23
    Tizzle23 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm curious to know how many people out there enter online contest or submit entries to win a vacations and actually win? Just something we were talking about at work lol
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Our 8 y/o son's school had a fundraiser, and any student who participated in the school fundraiser, had a chance to have their name put in a drawing, if it was pulled, then your name was put in another drawing for a family vacation to Orlando. Our son's name got drawn, he got a certificate from school saying his name had been chosen, and the drawing is in May sometime. This has never happened to us before, would be neat to win the vacation, kids would be so excited.
  • Tizzle23
    Options
    Oh wow I hope you guys win that would be awsome :drinker:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I just entered an online contest through my bank and got a call today that my name was drawn for a money jar and I can come pick it up. I was shocked.

When I was younger Perkins resturand did a drawing 2 years in a row for 4 tickets to the circus and my sister and I won both years. That is about all I have ever won with all the entries I have done.

Hope you win the drawing for a FL trip.
  • OregonGirl80
    Options
    I had a lucky streak one year - won an iPOD shuffle at the fair, $1,000 in iTunes gift certificates at a drawing at college, and then won the $500 drawing for taking surveys online. Other than, won concert tickets once and movie tickets once. That's it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I enter things once in awhile but haven't won! lol

I recently entered on Self.com to win a spa weekend. I also always enter the HGTV Dream Home giveaway!! Dang it....everyone else needs to stop entering that so I can win already!! :laugh:
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    I won a free chemical peel from a drawing at a Weding/Bridal Expo in Phoenix...but that's all. PS- chemical peels are awesome! My skin looked great for a couple of months.....didn't even need to wear make-up!:happy:
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    Yes my hubby enters them all the time. He hasn't won anything big yet but he did win a ESPN hat. He has won other prizes also alot of free items that they send you the coupons and you get the items at the store.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha I won a Taco Bell Chihuaha once haha...not a real one...but a stuffed one lol

I think it was local...they flashed my name on the TV!
  • Tizzle23
    Options
    I enter things once in awhile but haven't won! lol

I recently entered on Self.com to win a spa weekend. I also always enter the HGTV Dream Home giveaway!! Dang it....everyone else needs to stop entering that so I can win already!! :laugh:

oooh a spa weekend would be fantabulous :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
    :frown: I guess I should enter if I want to win??
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    I enter a *lot* of IWG online. Sweeps I usually don't bother with. I have won:

*$25 from Pepsi
    *$15 g.c. to Target from I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
    *Book about n/a drinks for pregnant women from a blog
    *I supposedly won a Clinique 3-step skincare trio from Macy's last Nov. but it never showed up

My hubby won a cordless driver set from a Marlboro game.

I tend to play IWG games that promise multiple winners per day. I also will fill out the surveys printed on Target and Wal-Mart receipts, because they are quick and it can't hurt.
  • Tizzle23
    Options
    I enter a *lot* of IWG online. Sweeps I usually don't bother with. I have won:

*$25 from Pepsi
    *$15 g.c. to Target from I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
    *Book about n/a drinks for pregnant women from a blog
    *I supposedly won a Clinique 3-step skincare trio from Macy's last Nov. but it never showed up

My hubby won a cordless driver set from a Marlboro game.

I tend to play IWG games that promise multiple winners per day. I also will fill out the surveys printed on Target and Wal-Mart receipts, because they are quick and it can't hurt.
    I have thought about calling on those surveys to lol