Hey Y'all

Options
So I joined a few days ago and wow...what a wonderful site. I love being able to log my calories, it forces me to really watch how much I eat. Plus all the inspirational stories and motivating people... y'all are just fabulous! Happy weightloss to all! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jenntx
    jenntx Posts: 3
    Options
    So I joined a few days ago and wow...what a wonderful site. I love being able to log my calories, it forces me to really watch how much I eat. Plus all the inspirational stories and motivating people... y'all are just fabulous! Happy weightloss to all! :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, fellow Texan!
  • shuttletat
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I never thought I would enjoy counting calories until I found this site. But they make it so easy! You'll love it! Glad to have you on board and good luck!
  • melodydawn
    melodydawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined only recently and am enjoying it too! It's excellent!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is the greatest web site EVER!! You will enjoy everything about it. If you are like most of us, it will also become your new addiction :) Happy logging and welcome aboard! :drinker:
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I, too just joined and I am really enjoying being on this website. I've counted points for so long that you never realize what the calories were or the carbs. I like the planning behind this and it seems very motivating. Someone at work turned me on to this and I can't seem to get off yet. Today was a good day and I couldn't wait to post everything I had eaten just to see the counter counting down. How Cool is that ???? Anyway, I'm in Texas and my weight has been just like the weather lately. Up one week, down the next. I've basically maintained since last November and still need to shed about 30lbs. I just booked our summer vacation in Florida and my goal is to get there skinnier than I was last year. Any advise anyone has to help a busy mom stay motivated and lose a little each week would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from someone.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I've spent the last several weeks just up and down and up and down. I'm really looking forward to this and hope to see great changes. I just booked our Florida vacation....so that swimsuit motivation has set in.