What's the funniest 'autocorrect' you seen?

Options
mrFerris
mrFerris Posts: 122 Member
Just for fun. My iPad and phone is always autocorrecting and annoys me big time. What is the funniest autocorrect you have seen?

A friend texted me one day to say 'I have angina' but it came through as 'I have Ann vagina'

What is you funniest, or embarrassing text?

Replies

• eccentricity
    Options
    Mine changes Lilydale (where I live) to Polygamy. Makes for interesting conversations
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    342679145_v7VZQfLS_b.jpg
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    U don't have to worry about tea for everyone. I've put a casserole on. Instructions left in how to finish it off. There's sine mini Yorkshire puss in freezer to go with it. 4-5 mibs in preheated oven. Ignore time left on slow cooker. x
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I sent my 21 yr old daughter a text asking if she was coming to my mothers house before she went home... I know I typed in- Are you coming before you go home? But stupid auto correct made it - Are you cumming before you go home? I wanted to die!! She of course saved it and shows all her friends!!! ugh!!
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    342679145_v7VZQfLS_b.jpg

I go on all these websites and EVERY TIME I see this I think YES, YES, SO MUCH YES.
  • ceejay3101
    ceejay3101 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We were on our way to Wales and its a running joke about me hitting animals in the car (I actually dont very often but had a run of 3 in a row) My daughters boyfriend sent her a text saying make sure your mum doesnt hit any sides on the way there, I said what on earth does that mean, she knew straight away he meant sheep but auto had put it as sides, I dont know what was funniest the text or the fact she knew what he meant!!