Nutrition Information...

Options
So I went a little crazy with my workouts last week and think I have possibly over done it.... yesterday afternoon I crashed on the couch and could barely move all day! I've been training, going to the gym and finished the week up with a day of paintballing and then drinking and dancing at a party all night.

i admit that my sleeping pattern has been a little erratic as have my eating habits this week, I haven't really been eating properly (usually I'm very good about making sure I get a balanced diet)

Anyway.... today I'm taking a rest day for the first time in a week, but does anyone have any good ideas about nutrition, my whole body aches, I'm sure my muscles are just tired, but what is the best thing to help with recovery....should I go heavy on protein or carbs??? Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated :)

Replies

• horsesandhipbones
    Options
    Have a warm bath wih some lavender oil or bubble bath...I'm a horse-rider and that's what I do after a competition or long day of training. I also find that going heavy on carbs is helpful, but I think it depends on you personally to be honest.
  • horsesandhipbones
    Options
    Have a warm bath wih some lavender oil or bubble bath...I'm a horse-rider and that's what I do after a competition or long day of training. I also find that going heavy on carbs is helpful, but I think it depends on you personally to be honest.