PMS and want to eat anything that isn't stapled down!

Options
2»

Replies

• NHBourque
    Options
    I believe in supporting your SO with dieting, but it was the superbowl and it was a bag of chips. That's ridiculous that you made him take them out of the house. I can't believe no one has said anything negative towards you. You are pretty ridiculous. Learn some self control and stop taking it out on your husband.

Well thank you very much for the support...not.... and I won't call you names...I'm more mature. My husband supports me in my goals and he was happy to take them with him.
  • fragilegoat
    fragilegoat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I believe in supporting your SO with dieting, but it was the superbowl and it was a bag of chips. That's ridiculous that you made him take them out of the house. I can't believe no one has said anything negative towards you. You are pretty ridiculous. Learn some self control and stop taking it out on your husband.

Well thank you very much for the support...not.... and I won't call you names...I'm more mature. My husband supports me in my goals and he was happy to take them with him.

"HEH HEH. More for ME!" he thought happily as he walked out. :-P
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I was there last week! I bought some Fiber 1 brownies and some Skinny Cow chocolate to help with the chocolate cravings. I gave them to my hubs to put out in the garage where I could not reach and to only let me have one a day! LOL Water, water, water. I was still down 3lbs! :)