Complacent

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
My motivation seemed to have left right after my birthday which was in February. I'm ok with my current weight but really want to lose at least six more pounds. I stopped working out regularly and now working out is more of a challenge when I try to get started back up. Poop! I sabotaged myself.

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    My motivation seemed to have left right after my birthday which was in February. I'm ok with my current weight but really want to lose at least six more pounds. I stopped working out regularly and now working out is more of a challenge when I try to get started back up. Poop! I sabotaged myself.
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    dont beat yourself up over it. Ease your way back in a lil is better than none. Good luck!
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got that way too. I have a lot more to lose than you do. But I found a picture of me 2.5 years ago before I really started losing weight. I couldn't believe that it was me! I am 25 lbs lighter now than I was then, and the changes are huge, especially in my face. Maybe you need to find some visual motivation. My lack of control or desire scared me when I saw that picture and realized how quickly I would get back there if I did nothing.

Keep pushing. It will get easier!
  • Frost
    Options
    I got that way too. I have a lot more to lose than you do. But I found a picture of me 2.5 years ago before I really started losing weight. I couldn't believe that it was me! I am 25 lbs lighter now than I was then, and the changes are huge, especially in my face. Maybe you need to find some visual motivation. My lack of control or desire scared me when I saw that picture and realized how quickly I would get back there if I did nothing.

Keep pushing. It will get easier!

I know just the picture! Great idea. My head looks as big as a pumpkin in the one I'm thinking of....my almost shaved head and added weight was a bad summer combo! :laugh: