Hello
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you.

Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou:
  • ladykc004
    Options
    thank you this is going to be a struggle for me ---me need all the help I can get
    :sad:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Be patient, you can do this!

This is a slow time on here, ppl feeding the kiddos and putting them to bed. If you dont get an answer on a thread you post, bump it in 15 min or so

Go into it and :flowerforyou: and post and it will put it to the top of the list.

Everyone wants to help.........we just may not see your quesition or post the 1st time

I am sending you a friend request!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ladykc004
    Options
    Thank you so much, went to the dr. today gained back 15 lbs I had lost --- :sad: :cry: she directed me here, she is on this site as well. I am an emotional eater, and in the middle of depression and high anexiety I want to eat
    anything and everything in site
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thank you so much, went to the dr. today gained back 15 lbs I had lost --- :sad: :cry: she directed me here, she is on this site as well. I am an emotional eater, and in the middle of depression and high anexiety I want to eat
    anything and everything in site

set up a plan, NOW!! I had to get my emotional eating under control so did so with food. Funny thought, but once I had a plan, I wasnt so ready to break it.

breakfast, snack, lunch,snack, dinner,snack

I was always eating my 1400 cals over the day-didnt have time to think of more food!:laugh: