Options

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Your my hero!!
  • StaceySMC4
    Options
    Yes! I see the pics! You look amazing! Great job! How did you do it without giving up? I've only been on my program for only 5 weeks and I feel it has been forever already! I have to stick this out! I have to do this for myself! I want my life back!
  • lauraparr
    Options
    Thankyou so much everyone! So overwhelmed by the responce! It means so much to me that I could inspire any of you to achieve your dreams xxx
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a brilliant effort!
  • looking4lisa
    looking4lisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Grats to you!
  • kiwimamaT
    Options
    Awesome job! Your hard work and dedication is paying off! Any tips or encouragement for the rest of us?
  • debidietel069
    debidietel069 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations awesome work!!!
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    You've always been a beautiful girl, but now you look AMAZING! Great work. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep it up!!
  • xnikkiheart
    Options
    This is amazing! I love the picture of you in your old pants, that's so funny and just shows how far you've come! I hope to one day have that type of picture and be able to say I've done this.
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome good job!
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    wow!
  • StephMcw
    StephMcw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats!!!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. You have done an outstanding job shedding the pounds. Keep up the good work.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats!
  • EBaca140
    Options
    fantastic! Congrats-you are an inspiration :)
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations.
  • trishadawn83
    Options
    You inspire me ... Job well done !!! You look beautiful.. and the fact that you feel better is worth it all in the end :)
  • LadyWeightLoss
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great and your success brings me motivation :) I have to lose 65lbs in a year and it seemed impossible until I read your post! Keep it up girl!
  • MamaRevski
    MamaRevski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job, all your hard work shows. Congrats.
  • ouchristie
    Options
    Yay!!! You look fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!