99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Options

Replies

• ivorygill
    ivorygill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is amazing. I have a lot to loose too and am only on the starting track. I hope I am as successful as you. You look amazing.... I can't wait until I can fit into clothes that I like instead of just buying close that fit (usually granny looking clothes), which totally contradict the skinny me just bursting to get out! Well done again!!!!:happy:
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wow - you have done some incredible work and look amazing - well done, you are inspriring :flowerforyou:
  • DTGIVUP
    Options
    It's people like you that keep me going, and proof that hard work pays off!
    You look great, and will be a beautiful bride.
  • Noel1114
    Noel1114 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats, enjoy feeling proud of yourself
  • zpnut
    zpnut Posts: 3
    Options
    That's is amazing! What an inspiration! I've recently got back on the bad wagon of trying to lose weight..I haven't seen any weight change yet but a shape change, I'm so impatient to lose kilos that it's slightly demotivating to see no weight change. Thank you for posting your pictures, I feel so much better now - I might use your pictures to motivate me on my down days. Keep it up!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation in your weight - you were gorgeous before you started, still gorgeous, but obviously you love your new body :flowerforyou: - that is a lot of weight to lose and you are an inspiration to those of us still on the way! I note what you say about filling your plate with vegies and fruit, lots of fish, lots of water - if it did such a great job for you I am copying!! :laugh: Thanks for sharing your pictures and your story

edited for typos opps
  • randymarshx
    Options
    Over one year... that is insane.
  • tangoterry
    tangoterry Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself and all of your hard work!!!!! You look radiant and very happy. :) Thanks for sharing your progress and being such a great inspiration.
  • nonamorrow
    Options
    WOW - you seem so much more than thinner, there's a sparkle about you and it's like you're lit up from the inside. You're so inspiring! Thank you for taking the time to post your photos:-)
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I love the trouser shot! well done you look amazing x
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    To the OP, you've done amazingly well! Congratulations!
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing transformation! 99 lbs shed!!! Congrats & keep up the great work.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    sure hope I look as good as you when I get in the 160s :)
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Greatness! You looked happy before but now you look happier!
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job! That's awesome! And you have a wonderful smile!
  • holpan11
    holpan11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You should be on the home page of this website!!
  • ElizabethKathrynJ
    Options
    Omggg! You look absolutely amazing! Fantastic work!!!!! Keep it up! Omg! :DDD
  • yponder
    yponder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What an inspiration you are! You look awesome....I hope to do the same!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!