99lb lost, LOTS of PICS!

Options

Replies

• yummummum
    Options
    you were adorable before and after! you look so healthy and amazing now!!! CONGRATS on your hard work!! WOW! inspiration!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • katrin25
    Options
    congrats, my god, you look awesome!!!
  • Carrina30
    Options
    Wow fantastic work! Really well done, such a great achievement and in a year too. Xx
  • emmalshep
    Options
    :smile: well done you should be so proud of yourself thanks for sharing your story gives me hope i can do it to xxx
  • Andaw
    Andaw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. Well done, you look absolutely fab!!!
  • ddrisius
    Options
    WOW !!! You look amazing ! You are a very pretty young lady. Thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
  • queenfergy
    Options
    That is awesome...way to go!! You look great ;o)
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW!! congratulations! you look really good... tremendously inspiring :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hear ye hear ye: LAURA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go! from one laura to the next ;)
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! wonderful! you look amazing! so tell me a bit about your exercise routine and what you eat. I have lost 50 and have about 30 - 40 left to go but am having a REALLY hard time of it right now! friend me if you like!

Hi, Thankyou!!
    I don't do lots of exercise to be honest but I do eat extremely healthy!! Lots of fruit and Veg, nothing processed at all. I try to make sure atleast 1/3 of my plate is fruit or veg with every meal. I have lots of fish etc, but I also always have carbs apart from bread (my biggest enemy! hehe) I also have lots of water. I allow myself a little treat every now and again but I am very strict. I eat a LOT but it's all good healthy stuff. I think i've been lucky though, I seem to lose (and gain) weight quickly! xxxxxx

Seriously! self discipline goes a loooong way...
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bloody hell, you have done fantastically!! you were gorgeous to start with but if your new size makes you happier then that's brilliant, this is such an inspiration! <3
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You're looking great!
  • tjordan74
    tjordan74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job you look wonderful!!!!!!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Gives me some motivation to keep at it!!
  • allen098
    Options
    This is brilliant thanks for sharing this with us!
  • 1littlerose1
    1littlerose1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!great!
  • quilt4442
    Options
    Oh Laura - what an inspiration you are! Congratulations, and thanks for posting your story. L. T.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Not only did you add years to your life but you actually look younger also! I wish you much continued success on your journey! Thanks for being an inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!