Exercise/Stability Ball

Options
I am looking to purchase an exercise/stability ball. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what model or brand is best?

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hmmm...i don't know about brands, but the one i picked up from target works great. i've been using it for over a year now and it's still going strong. i have to pump it up occassionaly (it came with an air pump), but not often and it does the trick. i think i paid 15 or 20 dollars for it.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I got one at ****s Sporting Good it has a 1000lb burst weight and its been good and it was $20
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I got one at ****s Sporting Good it has a 1000lb burst weight and its been good and it was $20

Buahahaha... sorry, I had to laugh that the nickname for Richard got "moderated"...

Oh and I have two. I have one that came with the Gunner Peterson Core Secrets workout... but it was too big for my short frame... so I got a smaller one from walmart (I think)... it's been forever ago... and they both work great... just make sure to get one that is right for your height.
  • ksmarathon2010
    Options
    I got the one from target and I use it as my desk chair at work, so I sit on it 5 days a week for several hours a day and have had no problems. It was less than $20.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Mine is really basic. Size is important. Too small, and it won't as much of a challenge. You want your feet flat while sitting on the ball, and your knees mostly at 90° - closer to your chest is too small (if that makes sense). Most stores only carry 2 sizes. If you're very tall, you might have to order a ball on line.