Mmmmm Bacon Milkshake

Options
13»

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    :huh: :sick: :noway: I've said this before, and I'll keep sayin' it....EWWWWWWW!!!! Ewewewewewewewew!!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    This is one of those things that is sooooo much better in theory than in application. I mean, how could it be bad - milkshake = yum. Bacon = fckin yum! Milkshake + Bacon = EPIC.

No. It tastes like fake baco-bits that have been left out too long and have gone stale and nasty. It's more like liquid smoke and maple syrup milkshake. I cannot recommend this at all. My wife said it smelled like an ashtray - and that was fairly accurate. She wouldn't taste it. I had to.
  • Sweeteater65
    Sweeteater65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    yes way! :D
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    one word for that: NASTY :)

Ummmm yeah! Agreed!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    one word for that: NASTY :)

Agreed.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    i feel sick just reading the replies to this thread.

do
    not
    want
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, has anyone tried this? The calorie count is 750-1050 with approx 50 grams of fat.

I'm disgusted and intrested at the same time.

but what is the protein count? could be made to work out in the end....

Not to mention that the last time I had a full Baja salad at Wendy's I found out after the fact that it was 730 calories. It wasn't even baconlicious! (although still pretty tasty)
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hmm I think it might be good. I have tried chocolate covered bacon before.

Yum!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Hmm I think it might be good. I have tried chocolate covered bacon before.

Chocolate bacon is awesome. This thing tastes horrible. There is no resemblance between the two. The flavor isn't even all that bacony.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Jack in the Box should quit while they're.... behind. Like in dead last place.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    My first reaction was YUM bacon and a sweet milkshake, got the sweet & salty thing going on. Then I read that it's just bacon flavored. <--this reminded me of the Beef and Chicken flavored toothpaste I bought to use on the dogs. I gag EVERYTIME I try to brush their teeth with it. There is just something wrong with meat in non meat form. EXCUSE ME while I run to the bathroom and vomit now!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Who comes up with this cr*p? Nasty!
  • sjohnny
    Options
    My first reaction was YUM bacon and a sweet milkshake, got the sweet & salty thing going on. Then I read that it's just bacon flavored. <--this reminded me of the Beef and Chicken flavored toothpaste I bought to use on the dogs. I gag EVERYTIME I try to brush their teeth with it. There is just something wrong with meat in non meat form. EXCUSE ME while I run to the bathroom and vomit now!

For the record: the chicken flavored dog toothpaste does not taste like chicken at all. My dogs haven't used the beef flavor.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

For the record: the chicken flavored dog toothpaste does not taste like chicken at all. My dogs haven't used the beef flavor.
    [/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!!! But I'm still feeling like vomiting!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    http://goo.gl/Iy0cY

Low carb bacon milkshake (1100 cal, 8 carbs)

14tlnhg.jpg