last 40 or less Challenge

Options
Last 40 or less challenge
ive got 30pounds to go before my goal
lets knock this **** out before summer :heart: June 12th:heart: is the end of the challenge
anyone else down???
post your current weight and goal weight
and we will check in every monday
post your starting and current and how many pounds to go
anyone can start the weigh in post on mondays!

Starting 171
Current 171
To Go 30

Replies

• MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Last 40 or less challenge
    ive got 30pounds to go before my goal
    lets knock this **** out before summer :heart: June 12th:heart: is the end of the challenge
    anyone else down???
    post your current weight and goal weight
    and we will check in every monday
    post your starting and current and how many pounds to go
    anyone can start the weigh in post on mondays!

Starting 171
    Current 171
    To Go 30
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Count me in!!
    My name is Jessica, 21 yr old mother of three..

currnt weight- 163
    goal weight-130
    pounds to go- 33
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    19 year old mother of 3 also
    hehe fo sho! we are gonna rock this! and be hotttt for summer!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Count me in as well.

Current weight185 and 40 to go and I would take 45..Having a rough time losing!!! Working hard.. 5 days at the gym..Eating 1250 calories a day and all the exercise calories.. By the way mother of two.. 12 year old boy and a daughter who recently turned 2.. Terrible two here I come!!!
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Can I join this?

I'm 5'8", and 161 pounds, and want to be 148 in six weeks - I've set my goal for 2lbs a week, but will be happy to lose 1 pound per week! My ultimate goal is 138, but I would like to hit 148 as a first goal.

Although my BMI says I'm not overweight (BMI = 24.5) I'm pretty close, and need to get fit again! 148 lbs will give me a BMI of 22, which is a healthy start.

I have to change my relationship with food, and while I know I can do this, I've failed so many times in the past.

Good luck to everyone.

Starting Weight 161
    Goal Weight 148
  • SEST25
    SEST25 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello,
    Im Shannon 27 years old!

Starting 130
    Goal 118-120
    LBS to go 10-12
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    The more challenges the better for me.

Current 176
    goal- 140
    total to loose 36

lets get this done gals.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    O by the way Im a mother of 2 (8 and 6) I am 27 and I have a seizure disabilty. Just to give you a little more of a backround on me.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Count me in as well.

Current weight185 and 40 to go and I would take 45..Having a rough time losing!!! Working hard.. 5 days at the gym..Eating 1250 calories a day and all the exercise calories.. By the way mother of two.. 12 year old boy and a daughter who recently turned 2.. Terrible two here I come!!!

I would maybe suggest bummping up your calories a little bit. I did it and it seemed to work. I went from 1200 to 1400 and lost 3 lbs in a week.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    ok you guys will get sick of me. :laugh: what do you all do for exercises?? Im a huge on biggest losers workouts:happy:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    ok you guys will get sick of me. :laugh: what do you all do for exercises?? Im a huge on biggest losers workouts:happy:

I'm just starting out - any ideas? Biggest Loser? I was thinking of pulling out the old Winsor Pilates VHS tapes! I'm going to try and run on the treadmill every morning before the kids get up, and then try and do a video (or DVD now I guess!) each evening.

I also have two little ones at home (2 & 4). I am a SAHM, and find myself eating all day long! Gotta break that habit.
    :smile:
  • j_g4ever
    Options

I'm just starting out - any ideas? Biggest Loser? I was thinking of pulling out the old Winsor Pilates VHS tapes! I'm going to try and run on the treadmill every morning before the kids get up, and then try and do a video (or DVD now I guess!) each evening.

I also have two little ones at home (2 & 4). I am a SAHM, and find myself eating all day long! Gotta break that habit.

I am also a SAHM due to a disabilty and I so understand what you are going through. I would suggest eating like whole grains for breakfast. I eat a bowl of Cherios (sp) normally 2 servings and milk in the morning and then make sure to have a snack a couple hours later like about the time your kids are starting to get hungry but not enough for lunch. I find myself eating PB&J for lunch or Tuna sandwich. Then I eat another snack when the kids get home or right before they get home and then supper and then sometimes (depends on the night) something a couple of hours after super depending on my calorie intake.

I watch the Biggest loser every week and a tip they gave this week was to always have snacks (100 calories) ready for you at all times otherwise you are just going to grab whatever is available.

Water drink lots of water. I use to be a BIG sweet tea person and drank a lot of it and also a BIG pop person and I now went to ALL water. I drink more than 64oz a day now. I crave it all the time. It will keep you full.
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    I can't seem to get the quoting thing to work...

Thanks for the tips! I HAVE to get used to the water - that is my goal for tomorrow!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh cool, I weigh in on Mondays anyway. 20 pounds left as of last Monday.

Current weight: 150
    Goal: 130
  • hiddensecant
    Options

Sarah Ivanhoe, Rodny Yee, Yoga Zone, and Classical Stretch. I pick two power yoga videos each week for the mornings and alternate a slower paced yoga and Classical Stretch in the afternoons.
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Hope everyone had a cheat free day! Mine has been stressfull but i made it! Good Luck Everyone
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    Be Good This Weekend Ladies!
    Mondays Just Around The Corner!
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Count me in, Im a recently single mommy of 2, need to get this "stress weight " off
    MFP start weight: 212
    current weight: 210
    goal weight : 170

38 lbs to go
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    alright a new week lets kick this into gear and kick some butt. :drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Oh yeah monday, lost one more pound, woot! 5 down, 19 to go ...