better late than never

Options
Hi All,
Been here for two weeks (6 lb off) but started four weeks ago on The Biggest Loser.(3 month subscription)
My daughter came round one day and introduced me to MFP so Here I am (and it's free)

At the moment it is my intention to use both sites until my subscription to TBL runs out then it will only be MFP.

Any how, the good news is that in the four weeks so far I have lost 1 stone (-4 -4 -4 -2) and I am trying to fit a bit of activity into my day but I'm no spring chicken, 60yrs old, and all that gym work is way behind me.
I started my journey at 252lb and my target is 196lb at least.
My wife is my greatest asset actually counting the calories she cooks and filling in my diary most days, I owe her big time for putting up with me for 40 years.
I am a yo yo dieter, been there done that and tried almost every diet know to man but now with high blood pressure kna----ed knees and the rest of me in decline I guess it's last chance saloon.
The reason that this time is so important is that our son is emigrating to America and getting married there, I gave up travelling by plane when I couldn't fit in the seat or do a seat belt up comfortably. Never had a meal either cos I couldn't get the little table down to put the 'food' on.
I so much want to be at the wedding.