What is your biggest enemy food?

Options

Replies

• tataliciousd89
    Options
    Carbs in general. Anything starchy or carb rich screws me over big time.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Cereal, and hummus. Once it get going on either one, it never stops.
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Cereal. Any kind. Dry or with milk. My last crazyness was with Kellogg's double chocolate KRAVE. OMGosh that stuff is so evil!!! The box didn't last two sittings. :(
    Amazingly my weight stayed the same so I dodged a bullet but damn I couldn't stop. I think they sprinkled it with CRACK!
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Chocolate fudge cake with cream or ice cream, get you behind me Satan:devil: :laugh:
  • Shyn6409
    Options
    Moose tracks ice cream with chocolate syrup on top...Yumm! The saddest part is I cant find a replacement to give me my chocolate "high" lol
  • Vailery
    Vailery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    BREAD!! Any kind of warm out of the oven home made bread.. well just carbs in general!! LOL
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Chocolate is my gateway drug.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Freakin pasta.... why is it so damn good???? :grumble:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    It's real cheese for me. If I have a block in the fridge I'll go through the whole thing in a day.

Just found out this weekend that I probably shouldn't have curry in the house anymore either. :noway:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Spoiled food, which will make me sick.

Otherwise, I appreciate food's ability to keep me alive.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Anything really.... I have a soft spot for bagels, especially from Panera... well bread in general lol. When I go out to O'Charley's now I just ask them not to bring the rolls to the table because I like them too much and it is hard for me to have just 1.

Other things... aren't necessarily triggers for me, but I tend to overdue them... like turning a single sundae at Graeter's into a banana split.... lol
  • megansoriano
    Options
    mayo. . .
  • maryjay51
    Options
    anything disgustingly sweet ... chips and dip ..ice cream .. real live big fat sloppy cheeseburgers
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Anything salty has got my heart!!! I love pretzels...and lots of 'em....but limit my sodium to 1500 a day so I can only have them on rare occasions...
  • Peggianne
    Options
    Cheese... I love cheese!
  • clairebear_79
    clairebear_79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bread, especially as other members of the family will only eat white. Reading these posts has made me want pizza though. Curse you all!

Pasta is another food I wish I could eat more of but alas, it sticks to my belly like all carbs. Bah.
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    reese cups are my downfall.....I have no self control with them and have made it law that no one in house can bring them through the doors...I eat one and I must go buy more. So they are the one and only banned food in the house.:frown:
  • Emmajool
    Options
    Chips - especially Doritoes. Pizza is a close second.
  • natashaob
    Options
    Food, A - Z and everything in between! Then there is Rice, Rice, Rice.....sigh.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Dog food. Some times it smells really good, but I don't know how many calories are in it or what the exact ingredients are, so I can't fit it in my macros.