JEfit app

Options
Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else out there uses the JEFIT app when you are at the gym to track workouts/measurements. I've been using it for 2 months or so and absolutely love it, u can make ur own routines and add whatever exercises you want to it. I was taking a note pad and pen to the gym which was kind of annoying having to flip through pages to see what weight or how many reps I did the last time, with the app its all right there on my phone, I would highly recommend the app for anybody interested in tracking their workouts especially lifting.

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I've used it off an on for a while now. For people who want that kind of detailed tracking it's great. It's a little tedious/overkill for me though.
  • lsilly15
    lsilly15 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    does this app give you already made work outs as well? I never know what to do or whats effective
  • cooter2533
    Options
    I think there is a beginner routine on there, I'm unsure but I think u might be able to get online and download more routines, not sure tho
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I use it...great app. My favorite part about it is that it remembers what I did for an exercise even if I remove the exercise from my routine for a while.
    does this app give you already made work outs as well? I never know what to do or whats effective

It has a suggested beginner's routine, but it's not a great routine, IMO.