Argh! I'm loosing weight......but

Options
I'm loosing weight, but not where I need/want to. I've lost weight everywhere (face, chest - didn't have much to start, legs, butt) but not in my belly. Started at 120, at 113 now. Everything is more toned......except my belly. *sigh*

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm loosing weight, but not where I need/want to. I've lost weight everywhere (face, chest - didn't have much to start, legs, butt) but not in my belly. Started at 120, at 113 now. Everything is more toned......except my belly. *sigh*

It will come. That's the hardest thing to get the weight off. More crunches will help.
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    sadly you cant spot reduce. and unluckly our genes play a huge part. some areas of our bodies just have more fat cells than other parts, therefore meaning that area will be the hardest to tone or shift the weigh from. sad, annoying but true! but it will come eventually!!!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? What is your SW and GW? Have you looked into cross training or fit classes. You might be at the point where you need to focus on building muscle to tone rather than losing weight?
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You dont get to pick where the weight comes off. I've lost 4 in from my bust.