Zumba "Total body pack"?

Options
Hi, I'm interested in the Zumba "total body pack" its on amazon for $55 and it sounds great but I wanted some feed back from people who have used it before I acctually make the purchase... Thank you all in advance :)

Replies

• MissKickinCurves
    MissKickinCurves Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    doesn't anyone use zumba? :sad:
  • Embell0830
    Options
    A lot of people on here do do Zumba including myself, but it seems a lot do the actual classes. If the total body pack includes the weights I say go for it. I take classes where it's regular zumba and I take one that incorporates the weights, which I really love.

If you search Zumba on here, you fight find that someone else asked this question and had it answered.
  • donkeygrl
    donkeygrl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know the newest exercise DVD collection that Zumba Fitness has out is called Exhilarate. It has the weights with it and I have read great reviews about it :-) I teach Zumba and Zumbatomic but plan on purchasing this collection for my off days. I know you can get it on the Zumba website or I am sure you can find it on Ebay or Amazon. I borrowed the one you mentioned from my friend and enjoyed it as well but I think I will like the newest version the best as it includes the live fitness concert from the convention, more styles of music, and better production quality.
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Is it the exercise kit with the toning sticks?

If it is then my mum bought it for me not long after i started doing zumba classes. I actually found it really good, with a dvd just explaining each move step by step, which i really needed, even some of the moves we did in class i realised i wasn't doing quite right. The other dvds were for different things. According to my hrm i only burned about 50 less cals than in class which i thought was really good.