For chocolate lovers

Options
OH MY GOSH, if you love chocolate you have to try the new Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Cookies and Cream Icecream Bar. It is as good as it sounds! It is creamy chocolate icecream with oreo crumbs all over it and it is huge(not like the normal puney lowfat icecreams! It is only 130 calories and 4 grams of fat I believe, it is great if you have a craving for chocolate icecream but don't want to undo your whole day!

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    OH MY GOSH, if you love chocolate you have to try the new Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Cookies and Cream Icecream Bar. It is as good as it sounds! It is creamy chocolate icecream with oreo crumbs all over it and it is huge(not like the normal puney lowfat icecreams! It is only 130 calories and 4 grams of fat I believe, it is great if you have a craving for chocolate icecream but don't want to undo your whole day!

• mmk12
    mmk12 Posts: 6
    Options
    yeah i've had those before, there really good! I like the little ice cream cups too, its like the right amount of ice cream and not going to kill your diet.
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    ooh, i haven't tried the icecream cups yet, I will have to do that! Yeah the icecream bars are so good!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I also really like skinny cows. they are small but they are so creamy. I'll check those out.
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    it sure does sound good! I have ice cream though, it's just not a lot of chocolate lol.
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    That all sounds great!!!!! To bad I just got back from the grocery store well maybe next time.

:smile: :smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

There are 3 boxes of them in my freezer right now. :laugh:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Wow I will have to get some of those :drinker: I love chocolate and icecream so they ought to be great. Making me hungry and I already had dinner. But nothing like that in my freezer.:grumble: :laugh: :laugh:
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Those sound good but I would probably eat the whole dang box! :grumble: They need a 100 calorie fat free HUUUUGE candy chocolate bar like hersheys that will be the day LOL