I did it!!!!

Options
When I started working out, four months ago, it took me over 22 minutes to walk my mile. That was 2 months after my surgery. My goal was to get it down to 15 minutes. Today I did it!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am SO proud of myself for keeping at it and meeting my goal! Guess I have to find a new one!

Replies

• ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    When I started working out, four months ago, it took me over 22 minutes to walk my mile. That was 2 months after my surgery. My goal was to get it down to 15 minutes. Today I did it!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am SO proud of myself for keeping at it and meeting my goal! Guess I have to find a new one!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Katie, it feels so good to hit those goals doesn't it? Challenge yourself again, sounds like that's what works for you! Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    COngratulations! It feels so good to watch the time of your running go down! Excellent job
  • tke1028
    tke1028 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yeah!!! Congrats on your success.Keep up the good work.
  • burbuja
    burbuja Posts: 32
    Options
    It feels awesome to reach goals, I always try to set goals for myself because that is the only way I can visualize getting there maybe it works for you too. You should set a new goal and let us know when you succed so we can share you happiness:bigsmile: . Way to go and keep up the good work :drinker:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    SWEET! Nothing like a little hard work and sweat to make you feel POWERFUL!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good for you Katie1376/Master List Member!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!