If there was "1" thing you could eat, til' you puked, what w

Options

Replies

• GlenWalterGal
    GlenWalterGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Lobster: steamed, broiled, barbcued, thermidor, boiled.............any which way you care to serve it except raw...
  • 1974superstar
    Options
    Chips and salsa
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

She is just expressing her opinion. It is kind of gross. Puking? My poor friend is very ill because she cant stop puking. She is dying. I dont think this topic is appropriate. Just my opinion.
    Right, the OP was supposed to know that someone out there in internet land had a friend that is ill, which just happens to in some minor way connect with an innocent and all-in-fun question they were asking. Everyone should think that before posting anything on any board. Oh wait, then there would never be any posts. Get over it.

Now to answer the original question, I don't have just one food. If I could eat til I puke it would be on every delicious and bad for me thing that I love. Pizza, pasta, chinese, chocolate, cheese. The list goes on and on. I love foooood.
  • Gharri
    Gharri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one...probably mashed potatoes, bacon potato skins or french fries loaded with ketchup. Yummm!!
  • Maribelle1978
    Options
    HEAVENLY HARSH Ice cream!!! I could eat that ice cream morning, lunch and evening supper!!! I have such a sweet tooth that chocolate ice cream is my weakness... so to replace those sugray cravings, i sometimes eat Weight Watchers Deserts at 80-90 caloris... yes, they are not big, but it contents my craving! :)
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    GIrl scout cookie; thin mints.
    Mac and cheese
    grilled cheese snadwich
    doritoes
    Queso
    sharp chedder
    and BBQ chips even though i hate BBQ sause....

Okay so I might have a weakness for cheese.... and I actually can't force myself to eat once I feel really full. even if it is cheese....
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Up until a couple of years ago I'd have said potato chips. Then I discovered Nutella.

Ooooo! what is nutella? sounds interesting. My addiction is potato chips too.

Nutella is a Chocolate Hazlenut spread.................my son eats alot of it..........it's not as healthy as they make it out to be...I had to stop buying it........now it's just a treat every now and then!!!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Toblerone is my kryptonite.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Morel mushrooms, coated with crushed Ritz crackers and fried in BUTTER!
  • ljclose
    ljclose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    nuts - any kind, anywhere
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sushi

I've done that one before. Puked on sushi.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Kix cereal and whole milk.
  • beckywilkinson46
    Options
    CAKE....
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ditto that!
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As to the person who complained about the post..............YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WORD, "PUKE"....WOULD VOMIT BE BETTER? SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, BUT IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH!! THAT'S ALL, NOTHING MORE!!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    mine would be peanut butter, but im not entirely sure you can puke that. just thinking about it made me wanna puke lol
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    poutine!
  • melissadj8
    Options
    Chips and salsa!
  • chipaddict
    Options
    Fried chicken and big fat english chips, with thick white bread and butter to make buttys! My palate is very simple, and greasy :)
  • angela72023
    Options
    Pizza...oh and chocolate chip peanut butter cookies...oh and shrimp and crab legs...