1 year!

Options
Wow, this is crazy, I have been on for 1 year! I am kind of dissapointed in myself because I haven't lost hardly any weight, at one point I lost 10 pounds, but now I am back to only losing 4. I really need to get more serious, and I am determined to. This is my year! How long have everyone else been on here, and how much weight have you lost??:happy:

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Wow, this is crazy, I have been on for 1 year! I am kind of dissapointed in myself because I haven't lost hardly any weight, at one point I lost 10 pounds, but now I am back to only losing 4. I really need to get more serious, and I am determined to. This is my year! How long have everyone else been on here, and how much weight have you lost??:happy:

:heart: Danielle
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I just started on here this week. BUT I understand, because I lost 15 lbs last year and have gained it back. I'm hoping the calorie counting part of this site will help me get back on track! :smile:

Look on the bright side! At least you have still lost 4lbs. :happy:
    So best wishes! Let's make this a GREAT year! :drinker: cheers :wink:
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    Yeah, you are right. And I lost these 4 pounds, which actually its 5 pounds now, and I cheated big time, so I can just imagine what I can lose and how great I can look and feel if I DON'T cheat:laugh: Ijust need willpower. Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it. 15 is what I want to lose too, best of wishes to you and your weight loss as well. :happy:

-Danielle