Slowly but Surely

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
I am dropping a pound a week and I am losing a 1/4 inch off my hips each week. My frustration, though, is that I'm not losing anything from my waist or my bust line. :grumble: Any suggestions on how to get the tape measure to "move"? :huh: I've started doing crunches and I'm using 3 pound weights when I do my power mile DVD. After having 2 children 17 months apart my stomach has not flattened at all and it's starting to frustrate me. So if anybody has any suggestions of what I can do to tone up this area, I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am dropping a pound a week and I am losing a 1/4 inch off my hips each week. My frustration, though, is that I'm not losing anything from my waist or my bust line. :grumble: Any suggestions on how to get the tape measure to "move"? :huh: I've started doing crunches and I'm using 3 pound weights when I do my power mile DVD. After having 2 children 17 months apart my stomach has not flattened at all and it's starting to frustrate me. So if anybody has any suggestions of what I can do to tone up this area, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I had that problem after having my daughter. A lot of it was loose muscel. I do yoga and crunches to work on rebuilding all the core muscels (stomache and back). That has helped me get them moving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!