Zumba on Wii or Dance party for workouts? need some info

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Zumba for the Wii is great especially if u cant get to a class. I say try it out!
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 and 3 and I love them, you really work up a sweat while you play and it doesn't feel like your working out because your having so much fun.... you start playing and the next thing you know an hour has already passed by.
  • MsJaniah
    MsJaniah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I enjoy playing Just Dance 3, however my favorite is EA ACTIVE 2. It is a personal trainer game that will allow you to burn between 265 and 360 calories per 30 minute sessions. It provides a heart rate monitor for you as well as calculates calories burned. I usually do two sessions if I am not exhausted. It's only like 20.00 and well worth the money. BTW, the wii fit board is not needed.I have had the game for 3 weeks and have burned about 3500 calories in 13 sessions. Hope this helps!! :happy:
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba but never really do it, I should but always go with something else.. Plus was doing a zumba class once a week so hoping to get back to that. I have dne the just dance WII and loved it and just ordered number 3 so will see how I go with that. Was thinking of asking about this on here the other day but love the dance ones just decided to go ahead. Good luck all:-)
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just bought the zumba for Wii. ive only done it once but it was a lot of fun and it burned a good amount of calories. Its nice because i can dance around my living room and not in front of a whole bunch of people.

Exactly. I bought it, and have done it once. I loved it, just my schedule hasn't allowed time for it.
    A friend of mine suggested it. She started 3 months after she had her baby, and by the time her little girl was a year old, she didn't even look like she was ever pregnant!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I did the Just Dance 2 with my daughter for fun one night...I was sweatin' my butt off...great arm workout.