SCALE - no longer weighing me down

I started my weight loss journey January 3rd 2012. I was obsessed with the scale...obsessed! I used to weigh myself everyday hoping for the pounds to melt away & when they didn't I would binge eat. I am proud to say that now the scale doesn't rule me. I do exactly what I need to do to lose weight & be healthy! The scale only comes out twice a week now. I am 15 lbs lighter & a much happier person thanks to ideas I gathered from MFP....thanks MFP!

Replies

• MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    This is such an important concept that I dont think many people get. You can get too obsessed with the number on the scale that you loose sight of why you wanted to loose weight...to get healthy!

I keep mine in the coat closet down stairs. It comes out once a week - once every other week or so. I recognize that I will have to be working on my weight for the rest of my life and I want it to be done in a safe and sustainable way.

Kudos to you for cutting the cord on your scale!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!