You know those days when you are just HUNGRY....

Options
2»

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Bowl of porridge\oatmeal should sort you out! Does for me x
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I keep a container of happy cow wedges in my fridge at work. Only 35 calories but when I get the munchies sometime around 2PM it keeps me going until dinner.

16479866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    thankyou for all the lovely shiny replies everyone!

well its 9pm now in england, and ive had my dinner (following my funny turn) and had lots of lean pork, mange tout and sweetcorn.

i now feel full and a little more coherent... very strange...

im at 1550 on here, today was my rest day from the gym and ive been pretty sedentary all day... i guess i just needed some grub!

i agree with others, some days i struggle to get upto my cals and today i probably could have gone over easily... but i didnt as it happens!!

:)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    The drinking more fluid to fill up just doesn't work for me

Its the actual act of eating I need when hungry, my mouth needs to be filled

(lol)
  • FrancineC514
    Options
    It's really a mental thing when you think you need to the fork to mouth. What sucks is that today most people are very hungry due to the large quantity of carbs that we could have consumed last night. The best is to just go back to your normal eating habits with plenty of liquid.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    ive developed a ittle ritual to get my water in, i find if i put it in a 500ml bottle, and have to drink it in one go, i can get 4 or more in a day.

i dont like water, its boring. BUT is important to help the kidneys flush all the toxins out that are released when held fat is used by the body (medications taken when laying the fat down especially)