Help! I need 2nd Anniversary suggestions for the hubby!

Options
DixieDarlin1987
DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
Hi,
Today is mine and my husbands 2nd wedding anniversary and I need some inexpensive gift ideas for him ASAP! No, I didn't forget, I just haven't had any free time to go looking and I have no idea what I'm gonna get him. HELP!!! To give you an idea, he's a big, burly construction worker, his best friend is our 18 month old son, his other best friends are me and our 100 american bulldog. He doesn't really do much except work, play with the baby and the dog, and he loves to fish. I really need some ideas here...can't think of anything he needs or wants.
Thanks!!:smile:

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help, but I forgot about mine and my fiancé's 3 year anniversary which was this weekend....
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    be naked...problem solved.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

This, plus maybe a baby sitter if you can find one.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Favorite adult favors that are not regularly performed are always appreciated.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

This, plus maybe a baby sitter if you can find one.

This but not quite naked.. maybe wearing a sexy nighty! Oh and holding a beer to go with dinner in bed! you are dessert obviously! :smooched:
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Make a hotel reservation for sometime in the near future, make arrangments for a babysitter and make dinner reservations- print out "certificates" for all of the above, and put in a gift box with a pair of naughty panties.... :blushing:
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Tools or maybe a gift card to his favorite fishing shop. Cabella's is a good one.
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hotel
    Concert
    an event of some sort hockey game, etc
  • CanDurkin
    Options
    My husband and I always forget our anniversary. We're going to try not to do that this year since it's our 5th, but we'll see. I'll put the link below, but I googled what you're "supposed to" get as a 2nd anniversary present. Look and see if it helps. My boss always used to make me wrap any gifts to his wife and for their 2nd he got her towels and a towel warmer (2nd is cotton). Hope that helps!

http://www.happy-anniversary.com/year-of-marriage/year-two.html
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Or ones that ARE regularly performed...they never get old, I'm told.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Try shopping at...

bjs.jpg

...and see if you can find a DVD set of a favorite TV show, like M*A*S*H...

tumblr_lomfwgOQFl1qc7x6zo1_250.jpg

...or an favorite album.

41XE0R7JGBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Or ones that ARE regularly performed...they never get old, I'm told.

That's exactly what I hear. .. they never get old, they're never out of place, and they're always appreciate.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Try shopping at...

bjs.jpg

...and see if you can find a DVD set of a favorite TV show, like M*A*S*H...

tumblr_lomfwgOQFl1qc7x6zo1_250.jpg

...or an favorite album.

41XE0R7JGBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

bahahahhaha! Fricking hilarious! Def not a subtle hint! BUT maybe a little tooo much of one! :blushing:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Lol...y'all are all awesome! I was trying to think of a material gift....not to worry, some booty was already on the agenda lol! I kinda like giving him small gifts for special occasion in addition to the horizontal mambo. And with our work schedules and such, we aren't able to go out and celebrate until Saturday, but that's okay because we have grandma watching our little guy for the whole night....woot woot!!! :love: But I did think of something......a quesadilla maker lol! Of course this is not a random, weird gift....he likes to make breakfast burrito type thingys sometimes in the mornings....so I thought he might like it. He said he did, so I hope so. But he said he enjoyed discovering me waiting on him last night with nothing but stilettos on even more!!! :blushing: