Hi from Ottawa ON

Options
Just stumbled across this site and it looks amazing! Great info and useful tools...and I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Quite inspiring seeing the progress some of you have made...way to go!!! I'm determined that will be me too someday. :smile:

Replies

• Shooshootoo
    Options
    Just stumbled across this site and it looks amazing! Great info and useful tools...and I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Quite inspiring seeing the progress some of you have made...way to go!!! I'm determined that will be me too someday. :smile:
  • Treerez
    Treerez Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • shuttletat
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! This is the place to do it! Lots of friends and support. Good luck to you on your goals
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome :flowerforyou:

ps- LOVE Ottawa- I'm from Perth :wink: but living in MB right now :indifferent:

good luck to you!
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I found it by accident too and love it! One of the best parts is that us Canuks are so well represented here. I'm from Mississauga. I manage to get to Ottawa a couple of times a year at least for paddling - great city!

Keep in touch - we're a friendly bunch.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: