68lb gone 75 to go and in need of new friends

Options
Hi all my names Amanda im 35 and live in the Uk. Ive been doing MFP for 4 weeks now after changing from doing 12 months on weight watchers. I am currently out of the exercise game with an Achilles tendon injury and am looking for some help and support to keep me on track. Anybody wanna be friends then please add me

Amanda xx

Replies

• carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I will add you. I have been on mfp for about 3 weeks, and am looking for support as well.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya I added you :-)
  • raindncer
    Options
    That's awesome!!! You can do it! We can all encourage each other!! Will add you now =)
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have also only started on MFP a month ago and have already lost 7kgs and fully committed to losing the rest but gaining some friends. Will add you! ;-)
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderfully and I'd love to share the rest of your journey with you. I've just sent through a request :o)
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi, I started in the new year but it's all going well so far! 7lbs lost and I like to keep my friends motivated.
    I have added you :smile:

Have a great day!

Kristie
  • spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    We have almost the same weight to lose, lets do it!
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just come back to mfp after putting back on the weight I lost last year due to a combination of health problems and Christmas... feels a bit like 1 step forward 2 steps back at the moment so would welcome any new friends to help keep me on track :) I'm 31 and from the UK with ideally over 100lb to loose although any loss at all would be great!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, i've lost 63lbs and still have about 80lbs to go, so our goals are quite similar. I'm in the uk as well. Just sent you a friend request. :wink:
  • resi97
    resi97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I just started this week and this is a great app on my cell phone. I realize that since I started using this app, logging what I am eating is a great help to not going over my daily calories. I have lost inches in 2 days. How oftend should I weigh myself?
  • jemstone200
    Options
    Hiya. I've just started this week myself. I'm 50 in May and would love to look and feel great.:happy: Family and friends tell me I don't need to worry. I want to lose at least a stone by mid may. Can it be done? I need all the support I can get. Please add me:flowerforyou:
  • laurawilliams51
    laurawilliams51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda
    I'm dealing with achilles issue as well and it has thrown me off my exercies game as well so i understand your situation. i just started mfp almost 4 weeks ago and have lost 6 pounds and looking for some friends/support/accountability.
    Laura
  • savagefan1
    Options
    Hello!

I just started today! Just moved from Colorado to Japan and now have time to exercise. :)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I will add you....I just started MFP a few days ago, with my first goal being 50 pounds to lose. We will see after that. I'm trying to meet new people to motivate me on here, as well. I'm taking it one step at a time and setting small, 10 pounds at a time goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!