Turbofire lovers

Options
Looking for others that love working out with Turbofire. If that is you then please send me a friend request. I just started week 10 this morning!

Replies

• wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 2 today! I am addicted to HIIT 15 :)
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My favorites are 55EZ and HIIT 25!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i'm starting week 2 today. my fave go to work out is hiit15, cuz it's short. i haven't done any of the other hiit work outs ( guess they start this week) i love turbo fire so far!!!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i'm starting week 2 today. my fave go to work out is hiit15, cuz it's short. i haven't done any of the other hiit work outs ( guess they start this week) i love turbo fire so far!!!

:) we are on the same day! I like that its short too, but it also gets me all pumped up. Whose house? My house..lol
  • nailed479
    Options
    My all time favorite is Turbo 45 and my new one is Turbo 60!
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started week 6 today...feel free to add me :)
  • r1ghtpath
    Options
    i went a little crazy yesterday :-)

i found a love for HiiT20 so, yesterday, i did HiiT20 followed by sculpt 30, then repeated HiiT20.... simply because i had the time, it's short and i love it so much , LOL!!!! THEN, i did ab ripper x just to round it all out!!!!

i like the core20 dvd, but the sculpt30 was not something i'm crazy about. i'm not sure if it's the bands or what....... maybe since it's short? i have no clue. i might do my p90x lifting work outs on the days when there is a sculpt ( and i'm guessing the toning might be the same way for me??)

otherwise, LOVING the TF!!!!!! looking forward to 55 EZ tonight ;-)
  • SheilaParker
    Options
    i went a little crazy yesterday :-)

i found a love for HiiT20 so, yesterday, i did HiiT20 followed by sculpt 30, then repeated HiiT20.... simply because i had the time, it's short and i love it so much , LOL!!!! THEN, i did ab ripper x just to round it all out!!!!

i like the core20 dvd, but the sculpt30 was not something i'm crazy about. i'm not sure if it's the bands or what....... maybe since it's short? i have no clue. i might do my p90x lifting work outs on the days when there is a sculpt ( and i'm guessing the toning might be the same way for me??)

otherwise, LOVING the TF!!!!!! looking forward to 55 EZ tonight ;-)

I love the HIIT work outs, but HIIT 25 is my favorite! I'm right there with you on the Sculpt 30, but I do it anyway so I can build the muscle. And yes Tone 30 is the same way.
  • SheilaParker
    Options
    Can't believe that there are more Turbofire lovers than what has posted here so far. I thought we would have more hits than what there is.
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 of Turbo Fire for me :wink:
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I've shyed away from anything with the word "turbo" in the title... I hear it's wonderful, to me it sounds intimidating! :blushing:
  • r1ghtpath
    Options
    it's actually really cool! you should check out of the videos on youtube. you'd get an idea of what the work outs look like then. before i do a new dvd i usually watch one or two videos on youtube. just so i have some idea......

tonight is fire 45. i'm planning on doing core20 and ab ripper x too.

i am going to go back to my P90X for resistance work outs. so, monday morning will start a hybrid of sorts. i don't like the beach body schedule, so i'm making up my own. i had originally planned on doing one solid week of TF and one solid week of p90x, basically the ultimate in muscle confusion, LOL!!! but, i'm not sure i want to go one whole week without doing a TF work out!!!

we'll see. it's not a sprint, it's a marathon, so i figured i have time to work out MY ultimate work out plan!!!!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hi everyone! I LOVE turbofire and shakeology! Loveeeeeee <3 Today is Day 15 for me. Already lost 6 pounds....this will be my second round. um...and shakeology, the BEST 'diet secret' ever. If anyone needs a coach, please message me. I have tons of experience losing weight and love to help others! In case anyone is wondering....I am looking to lose 22 more pounds to get into the BEST shape of my life.

Shannon

"Emacipate yourself from mental slavery, only ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    big uk lover here!
    i got wk.12 had stop got issue with my shins.
    im doing 5 day plan restarting from.wk.9 on monday.

anyone feel.free to add me :)
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Day 16 here! HIIT 25 was super hard. All those jumps are KILLER!!! But im so happy I finished all the moves...even if I did only jump 2 inches in the air. hahaha. So far Im having GREAT results with Turbo and Shakeology. In just over 2 weeks Ive lost 9 pounds!!! Im not going to let that little victory slow me down from finishing the program strong (push play everyday and healthy/clean eating)....unlike last summer when I stopped working out when I lost 15 pounds. This year Im going all the way to 135 and I guarentee Ill hit that by the end of April. Im soooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to a shopping spree!!! :)~
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire helped me lose and keep off 43 pounds. Now I'm doing Les Mills Pump and I throw in some TF on cardio days for variety! My favorite workout is Fire 60 although HIIT 30 and Fire 45 are up there as well. I've done 3 rounds of TF to date and I love it!!!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Turbo Fire helped me lose and keep off 43 pounds. Now I'm doing Les Mills Pump and I throw in some TF on cardio days for variety! My favorite workout is Fire 60 although HIIT 30 and Fire 45 are up there as well. I've done 3 rounds of TF to date and I love it!!!
    WOW congrats!! Thats what I love about BB...these programs realllllly work. and are a solution for healthy living for LIFE! great job!!!!

Shannon
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I haven't done one yet, but I'm starting the program on Monday. I'm really excited about it, but totally scared at the same time!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. Just do your best and forget the rest. You may not be able to get the timing, choreography, or steps down 100% the first time but keep moving. It took me several attempts at each workout before I was comfortable enough with the routine to make it all the way through w/o any mistakes. Don't give up no matter what!

Of course if you have ANY questions come back to MFP and ask. There are tons of people on the boards that have done and are doing Turbo Fire. We're all here to help you succeed and love the program.

Good luck!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. Just do your best and forget the rest. You may not be able to get the timing, choreography, or steps down 100% the first time but keep moving. It took me several attempts at each workout before I was comfortable enough with the routine to make it all the way through w/o any mistakes. Don't give up no matter what!

Of course if you have ANY questions come back to MFP and ask. There are tons of people on the boards that have done and are doing Turbo Fire. We're all here to help you succeed and love the program.

Good luck!

Aww! Thank you!

I don't think I'll have a problem with the choreography, I can do a workout DVD 2 maybe 3 times have have it memorized which is why I get bored so easily. I think what scares me is how long the program it. 20 weeks just seems so long! But everyone had said how much weight they dropped doing it and that motivates me so much! If I could lose 40 pounds doing it (that seems to be what most people lose on it), I would be at my UGW, which is a number on the scale I honestly can't remember the last time I saw. =/ I don't expect to lose 40, I would be happy with 5-10 pounds =P

I even bought a HRM just for this program! I just used it today on a DVD I've had for years and I burned WAY more than I thought I would, and more than what MFP says. Yay for more food! hehehe