Bikini Body Challenge!

Options
13»

Replies

• robynd
    robynd Posts: 35
    Options
    When I am feeling stressed intstead of eating a snack I will get on MyFitnessPal.com and read the community posts for motivation!

I do the same thing! I seem to always be hungry. I'm suppose to only be eating 1200 calories a day and I used to consume around 2000 so I'm always hungry. To get my mind off of it and get out of the kitchen I've been spending more time on this site and it helps. This was my 1st week and it went OK. I think once my stomach gets used to this small quantity thing, I won't be so hungry.

200254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Please keep this challenge going until next summer when I can join. I'm no where NEAR bikini size, but I have one hanging up in my closet as a tangible goal for next summer. 45 won't be too old to wear your first bikini, right??? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! You guys are doing great!
  • dskline1
    dskline1 Posts: 123
    Options
    Where's everyone at??? We have a holiday weekend coming up and curious how we are all doing???

Any updates on progress??

I had a great week with tood and exercise and am anxious to meet with the pt today to see what my bf% is....hoping that all this hard work has paid off. Definately needed to put it in gear....we are headed to the beach this weekend and will prolly be just warm enough to wear a bathing suit!!!

Hope you all have had positive steps since the last post....

~Sheryl