check out my pictures!!

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
okay so this is the link: help me decide which picture is the best:

http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=48029&PWD=&BIB=788

I think I look so big in these, I keep reminding myself that this is with 27 lbs gone.... don't wanna think how bad I looked before before. :ohwell:

I think the very last picture is the best one-

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    okay so this is the link: help me decide which picture is the best:

http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=48029&PWD=&BIB=788

I think I look so big in these, I keep reminding myself that this is with 27 lbs gone.... don't wanna think how bad I looked before before. :ohwell:

I think the very last picture is the best one-
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I like the pic of you on the dirt? road, you actually look like you're enjoying yourself in that pic.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I like the third one.... The look on your face as you're turning the corner is like "I have how much more to do?!" :wink:

Kudos to you! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses: How far was it?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    LOL it was a 10K, and these pics were taken in the last 250 yards or so, I was DEFINITELY wiped! My feet are barely off the ground:laugh:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    My favs are 48029-261-031 and 48029-261-032 I like the dirt road one too! Great pics.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I think you look great-- I like the last one best, though--

Congrats-- bridge in the background is phenomenal!!!!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I vote for the one that ends in 008. I think it shows the best body silhouette.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I like the third one best!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked like you're hustling more in the 1st & 2nd ones. :smile:

How'd you get them to take so many??? :noway: I'm lucky if I'm ever in one. :grumble:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

How'd you get them to take so many??? :noway: I'm lucky if I'm ever in one. :grumble:

you go too fast!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    ha! I have no idea, I was just plodding along and saw a photographer. I guess he had his camera on super-turbo, cause I didn't think he had taken so many.

Dave is probably right, it is because I was so SLOOOOOOW going past him:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

you go too fast!!!

:smooched: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    ha! I have no idea, I was just plodding along and saw a photographer. I guess he had his camera on super-turbo, cause I didn't think he had taken so many.

Dave is probably right, it is because I was so SLOOOOOOW going past him:laugh:

Hopefully he didn't have time to reload the camera! :laugh:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    They all look great!! My vote would be or 008 or 002. 002 is my favorite! Good job on the 10K
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    so cool! :drinker: i like 2 and 6
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I like Picture #1. You look ready to take off flying! In the last picture you look tired to me. I like you flying, girlfriend!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I like the first one on the bottom row best :smile:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of them, but my pick is 48029-261-029. I like the grass, bridge and you arms are up a bit and you look like you mean business :happy:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    I like the one that ends in 002, the best. Looking Good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!