new from New Hampshire...

Options
hello all.

my name is Laurie and i want the ME back! i've put on about 5 pounds per year, over the past 12 years due to a painful skin disease. it hurt with each movement, so i only moved when i needed to.

i still have this disease but i really need to make a change for ME and for my health. i can't wait to get started and make some new friends!

Replies

• laurieann777
    Options
    hello all.

my name is Laurie and i want the ME back! i've put on about 5 pounds per year, over the past 12 years due to a painful skin disease. it hurt with each movement, so i only moved when i needed to.

i still have this disease but i really need to make a change for ME and for my health. i can't wait to get started and make some new friends!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WELCOME my fellow NHer!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I'm in southern NH. You?
  • laurieann777
    Options
    WELCOME my fellow NHer!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I'm in southern NH. You?

YES, i'm in the big city of Manchester! i heart living here... 1 hour from the beach, 90 minutes to the mountains and 1 hour to some of the best doctors in the world... BOSTON!