Valentine's Day -- what are you doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• amiles21693
    Options
    I don't really like Valentine's day all that much, never have. But the word around the house is that he already bought me a gift. I have absolutely no idea what to get him. I was going to buy him tickets to see one of his favorite bands....but he is planning a trip to see his family that week, so I have to find something else to get him. But I am stumped!! lol
    CANDY! I stopped buying guys stuffed animals and cards ages ago cause they always wind up under the bed. Lol. So I always buy a ton of their favorite candy, and maybe some fancy cologne if they wear any.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    Nothing - except for giving my DH a kiss and telling him that I love him.
    We don't usually do much, as it's DH's birthday two days later so we'll go out for a nice dinner on the weekend to celebrate.

my birthday is on the 16th too :o)
    Me three!
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    Probably down a few bottles of wine and pass out in my bed, alone. :P
  • Pancake86
    Options
    My wonderful boyfriend is taking me to see Singing In The Rain in Theatre sooo excited it's my fav film!!!
  • BaldFatGuy
    Options
    I'll let her have the TV remote for the evening. :laugh:
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    i'll work
  • K8Mohr
    Options
    My best friend and I are both single so we decided we're going to have a "Super Sexy Single's Night" this year instead of staying at home and moping. We're getting each other Vday cards, chocolates and getting dressed up and going out for dinner and maybe dancing if we can find a place to do that at. All in all, it sounds like the best Valentine's day I've ever had.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I don't know, it's on a Tuesday which sucks, but probably cook dinner for him and watch a movie and go to bed early ;) lol x
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'll be hungover and in lectures.... I turn 25 on the 13th
  • nau05242
    nau05242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to a romantic valentines concert on Saturday! on the actual day I have nothing planned yet but I'm sure we will do something romantic :)
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I put together a puzzle, and then painted my favorite picture of my boyfriend and I over it (I'm actually an art major, so it turned out good!). I took apart about forty pieces (it's a 100 piece) and put them in little baggies. I wrote out little rhymes that are clues, and on Valentine's day, I'm going to send him on a scavenger hunt! I'll hide all the little baggies around campus, and it will lead to our favorite place on campus, where I will have a nice little picnic waiting for him :) I hope he likes it!

That is so awesome!! What a great and unique idea. :smile:
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Umm.. its a Tuesday so...work in the morning and then go to the gym and home to eat.. do nothing until 7 when the biggest loser comes on. I guess I can count on Bob to be my valentine. :)
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I found out for V-day we're going to a megadeath concert. Ahh Romance will be in the air that night. wait. or is that the smell of pot coming in from the smokers outside