My 1st 30DS session!

Options
Wow...let me tell you, my sweat was crying! I can't remember the last time I sweat like that.

I wore my HRM and it says that I burned 196 calories in the 30 minute session. I was in my "Fat Burn zone" for 25 minutes and exceeded that zone for 3 minutes.

My plan is to do level one Monday - Friday and then take Saturday and Sunday off, resuming Level one on Monday.

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    lol I'm on day 3 it does get better.. though my legs are still sore.. and I considered my legs pretty strong already.

Great for a sweat though :) I don't have a HRM but my 'guess' isn't far off calories you've got. Well done.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i finished day 3 today and it definitely makes me sweat! so worth it though. Add me if you like :)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love this workout and found that from what my HRM tells me, my burn is different depending on the day and how well I can keep up. one day was 213 calories, next over 300 and the third was 138 but I am constantly sweaty more than any other ecercise.
  • alix1105
    Options
    How many videos are supposed to come with 30DS? I downloaded mine.. but it only came with three :( are you supposed to do the same level one for ten days???
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Great job! The very first time I did 30DS, I was so out of shape, I could only make it through half the workout doing the modified moves. And I almost puked. :laugh:
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Just think of how much stronger you'll be by the time you finish level 1 :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS off and on for a while. I love level 1, HATE level 2 with a passion though. Haha
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I thought it was 20 minutes each session? Did you go nuts and rewind? LOL
  • debtfre12
    Options
    Yeah, I with couponsaver. I thought JM's workout was only 20 minutes each Level? BTW, I'm on Day 12, Level 2, day 2 and my thighs are begging me to stop, but I won't. Good stuff!!

Since this is the 3rd or 4th time I've tried to complete 30DS for the entire 30 days, I'm not quitting this time. :bigsmile:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I want to restart it so bad!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    How many videos are supposed to come with 30DS? I downloaded mine.. but it only came with three :( are you supposed to do the same level one for ten days???

There are only 3 workouts. Theoretically, you do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days. Personally, I need rest days, so I'm going to take longer than 30 days, but I think you got the whole thing.
  • allyleosix
    Options
    Hey all!
    What kind of home exercise equipment do you need for this dvd?
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I thought it was 20 minutes each session? Did you go nuts and rewind? LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hmm, not sure about that but it took me awhile to get the video going and then at the end my heart rate was still so high that I walked in place to bring it down before I stopped. Trust me...I had NO inclination to rewind :laugh: . I will have to pay more attention to the timing tomorrow.
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of workout one and by day 3 i thought i was going to die lol it does get better but i cheated and watched the second one and i'm scared lol but i'm not going to give up! Great job everyone!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    What kind of home exercise equipment do you need for this dvd?

Just a set of weights and a mat if you are working out on a hard floor.
  • alix1105
    Options

There are only 3 workouts. Theoretically, you do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days. Personally, I need rest days, so I'm going to take longer than 30 days, but I think you got the whole thing.

Aww thanks for the clarification :) I was a little worried I didn't get all off them!! thanks ;)