Hi I'm here to accomplish a few goals. Could I please have s

Options
Hey I'm Dal. I am a college student with a few goals:
1) Consistently make healthier choices whilst maintaining a strict vegetarian lifestyle.
2) Work out minimum of 3 days per week
3) Lose 5-8 pounds (at the 1/2 pound per week rate)

I admit I can be a bit of a boredom eater and sometimes a bit emotional. I don't have much to lose I just want to get in the habit of eating healthier before I have to lose a lot. This is where I may need some motivation.

Please feel free to add me if you would like. I would really appreciate a little motivation and support from fellow users.

The diet starts tomorrow as I spent today recovering from the flu bug.

Replies

• yak89
    yak89 Posts: 1
    Options
    i would try the first stage of the ducan diet that will all come off in a week its only protein for 5-6 days its hard but worth it and walk 20 mins a day also this is all provided with ur menstrual cycle as this is the key factor in woman why its hard for them to loose weight any q reply or send pm
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    Hey I'm Dal. I am a college student with a few goals:
    1) Consistently make healthier choices whilst maintaining a strict vegetarian lifestyle.
    2) Work out minimum of 3 days per week
    3) Lose 5-8 pounds (at the 1/2 pound per week rate)

I admit I can be a bit of a boredom eater and sometimes a bit emotional. I don't have much to lose I just want to get in the habit of eating healthier before I have to lose a lot. This is where I may need some motivation.

Please feel free to add me if you would like. I would really appreciate a little motivation and support from fellow users.

The diet starts tomorrow as I spent today recovering from the flu bug.

Those are great goals and your slow and steady attitude will help you ensure you maintain them for the long haul. Good luck!