Let's be friends!

Options
We could all use the support and I am just as happy to give it as I am to receive it. Just a little about me, I'm 25 and just looking to get fit and shed a few pounds i gained from ongoing stress (yay.....). Right now I'm pretty sedentary but I started day one of c25k today, it felt great. I don't know about you, but it's so hard not to eat everything in sight. Recording what I eat has really helped because I don't want to record 50 servings of pizza, so therefore I don't eat it.

In the past I have lost 30 pounds from a combination of calorie counting and just listening to my body's physical hunger signals and ignoring my mind that was screaming COOOOOKKIIIIIES!!!! Yeah, that's easier said than done. So hi! I'm back, my name is Tia, please be my friend :flowerforyou:

Replies

• raindncer
    Options
    Hi Tia! We definitely could all use support no matter how much you have to lose!
    I started Hip Hops Abs last week which I really like but now I am down with back problems so I will need some encouragement to keep at it even with out the exercising until I find out what's going on.
    Welcome!!