need support :)

Options
i need some kind of support.. all of my friends are skinny so i have nobody to work out with or talk to about losing weight! anyone who would like to be my friend and help me out along the way would be great! thank you :)

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i need some kind of support.. all of my friends are skinny so i have nobody to work out with or talk to about losing weight! anyone who would like to be my friend and help me out along the way would be great! thank you :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome...you will make lots of friends here
    have fun:flowerforyou:
  • brandyb1995
    Options
    Hey there. My name is Brandy and I am new here too (only been registered since Monday). I have found this site to be absolutely awesome! So, in my opinion, you definitely came to the right place. Drop me a line anytime!!

~Brandy
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great! its an easy way to be accountable, and the boards are a great place to find answers to questions and meet new friends. Its hard, especially when you're just getting started. You want to talk about your successes and your frustrations, but your friends aren't always that excited about the fact that you're in love with non fat yogurt this week...or that you've rediscovered the joys of broccoli! Here we totally get it.

(Just don't tell dave you feel bad that you ate a twinkie)...just kidding :tongue: Welcome! Good luck....have fun!
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!!!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I have your same situation so I know how you feel. Hit me up if you ever need some support.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck and I'll be more than happy to be a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great! its an easy way to be accountable, and the boards are a great place to find answers to questions and meet new friends. Its hard, especially when you're just getting started. You want to talk about your successes and your frustrations, but your friends aren't always that excited about the fact that you're in love with non fat yogurt this week...or that you've rediscovered the joys of broccoli! Here we totally get it.

(Just don't tell dave you feel bad that you ate a twinkie)...just kidding :tongue: Welcome! Good luck....have fun!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    also, there are a lot of different thread/challenges you can hook up with. there are runners, over 100 to lose, stay at home, clean eaters, no late night snakers...etc
    this is a great group and we're all here to celebrate your successes!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    thanks to all of you! it really helps when you have people to talk to who are going through the same things!:smile:
  • Lauren328
    Options
    I'll help support you! I need some motivation myself... it's difficult getting started sometimes. I no trouble going to the gym, but I have a lot of trouble only eating 1200 calories. Pretty hungry!!!