How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66 lbs since March 28, 2011. I have about 30 more pounds I'd like to lose.
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I lost about 6lb on my own (mostly water weight) and now 10lb through using MFP.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost?
    I have lost 34 lbs total... at one point I was down 40 lbs.

How close are you to your goal weight?
    My goal weight was 165 when I initially started losing... I've maintained this weight give or take a few pounds since May 2010.
    My new goal is to get down to 155 and tone tone tone!!!

How do you feel about your body now?
    I love my size but, I need to tighten up in a few places.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I became active on MFP again on Nov. 4, 2011. As of today I am down 41.4 pounds. I have about 45 more pounds to go to be in a "healthy" range.

That's fabulous! Same starting date as me...Nov 4th! I lost all of mine tracking with MFP... the day I started I searched for an iPhone app to track calories and found MFP. So 37lbs with MFP... Still got a ways to go but 8.5" off my waist is not too shabby so I'm happy with my progress so far!
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started in mid December and have lost 19lbs.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15 lbs on my own, MFP helped me lose 3.
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    73 lbs down, since 26th October 2011 :drinker:

MFP.. I love you :flowerforyou:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    75 pounds from 248 to 173, started Jan 24, 2011 and dropped those by August 11, now maintaining since August.
  • albuslux
    Options
    12 Lbs in less than 5 weeks. 20 to go. Target date April Fool's day. Grand Bahama here I come! Thanks Gena.
  • anna_love
    Options
    How much have you lost? 10 BLS
    How close are you to your goal weight? 30 MORE
    How do you feel about your body now? STILL NOT HAPPY

ITS BEEN ABOUT 2 MONTHS IN HALF USING MFP:) SO FAR IM OKAY WITH IT I LOVE IT
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I started with MFP in September 2011 and I have lost 43lbs with MFP's help!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 246 before MFP

I have lost a total of 71.4 pounds ( 33 ) on MFP

I am 20 pounds away from my goal (wow I just realized that)

I am just begining to see various things on my body however I still feel there is a lot of work I have to do with loose skin, I still have my tummy and muscle toning. Who would ever think that would be me saying that! But I am in a size 10 from a size 24 so BOOM!!!i will take that on a good day Smile.....:happy:

Congrats TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR THE LOSS AND WORKING TOWARDS YOUR GOALS!!!! I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU KEEP PUSHING!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    About 63 pounds since April 27, 2011. My original goal was to lose 50 pounds, but I quickly changed that to 60 so that I would be comfortably within the healthy weight range for my height. I've now surpassed my goal but I am not sure that I am done yet. I converted over to lose .5 lbs. per week rather than going directly into maintenance mode and I am hopeful that having that little extra calorie cushion each day will help me not be as OCD about things and allow me to ease my transition into maintenance. I've gone from busting out of a size 16 to wearing size 6 pants that are fairly loose.

I love how I look in clothes, and I love knowing that I can now walk into any store and find clothes that will not only fit, but look good, too. However, I do not like how my abdominal area looks when I am undressed. I am about midway through ChaLean Extreme and then will do either Insanity of a ChaLean/Insanity hybrid, and I need to really focus on cleaning up my diet so that I can lean out more and hopefully like my stomach a bit better. It's funny how different pregnancy stretch marks look when they are on deflated skin. ; (
  • DaNiElLe65721
    DaNiElLe65721 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP but have lost about 50lbs since last summer. I am about 13 lbs from my original goal, but would like to lose about 30 more lbs to get to my ULTIMATE goal! :) Loving life!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    112 lbs then gained back 4 after lifting heavy.
    I am 5'4" and started @ 283lbs an size 24 plus size US jean in 08/2010, got down to 172 lbs and a size 8 US jean (38 hip, 26 waist, 38 chest).
    Today I am 176 lbs and still a size 8 US jean (37 hip, 25 waist, 37 chest), just lost a few inches here and there giving me a more curvier and stronger body.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm at 117.4 right now, and I've lost 7 lbs. Only 13 more to go!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    20 before MFP, 44 with it

about 60 to go

I feel much better body-wise that there's less of me :happy: , same level of confidence, self-esteem was never an issue
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys have some amazing stories! Awesome job everyone! Most of us (like myself) never imagined this day and never pictured ourselves as one to be healthy and thin. That’s to MFP, MFP friends, and long term dedication I am living my most desired dream. :D I don't think anything in life can make me much happier than this!

Way to go everyone! Keep on steppin in the right direction. :drinker: :tongue: :happy:
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have lost 33 pounds on MFP since starting Nov 1st last year
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have lost 87 pounds with the help of MFP.

55 of which I have lost since I started going to the gym in October 2011.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!