How sensitive are your nipples?

Options

Replies

• Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    ..Before or after piercings?

Edit: Stupid MFP lag.. I am late with this comment, as pierced nipples had already been addressed. At least I am noticing a trend with red heads and boobdazzles. ;)

Mmmm redheads..
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread was disappointing.

I was thinking the same thing because I was all prepared to share some stories...not about mine, but about a couple of exes ;-)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood. :) Seriously though, I'd use the bandaid suggestions or Glide. I used Glide on my inner thighs when I first started walking a lot and it helped a lot. It's kind of gummy or sticky so don't use a lot and once you start sweating it doesnt feel as icky. Also avoid cotton shirts! Good luck!
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Band aids work and/or Body Glide. I use body glide on my nips everytime I run.
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well, I use a bra

HAHA
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just rub Vaseline in any area I think might chafe. Works really well for me.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Body Glide
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Since mine are pierced, they tend to get irritated despite the fact that they're pretty much immobilized inside my sports bra...I've found success with using a friction stick.

Thanks! I'm having the same problem, apparently. I couldn't understand why my piercings have been find up until now. I'll look into a friction stick.

Glad I could help! I have yet to find a solution to hard-nipple related pain though. You know how they squeeze the absolute crap out of the barbell/hoop when it's cold until it aches? The worst.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    why would anyone run for 6-7 hours?

Marathon or ultramarathon training. :flowerforyou:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    If you're sore after running, you can try lanolin cream (I think that's it) that women use for breastfeeding issues. Might help.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Band aids, tri-slide.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    If you're sore after running, you can try lanolin cream (I think that's it) that women use for breastfeeding issues. Might help.

This but it's not a cream, it's like really firm vaseline. Nothing will get through it, but it will grease through your shirt. So then you have to pick up some breast pads, use medical tape to keep them in place. Your shopping basket will look mighty interesting. Haha
  • mtnultra
    Options
    to train for 50 and 100 milers of course. doesn't everyone?
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Zombies bro.. Zombies..

zombies speed walk, i dont think they run. actually dont think they have nipples either :ohwell:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've seen my husband taking band aids off after a run... It is not hot... but hey, if it makes him more comfortable... Just don't let anyone see what you're doing!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I used to have that problem after about 8 miles, in cold weather weather only, when i got sweaty(and things "perked" up. Since i've lost weight and toned up my chest, the problem has went away. I don't wear compression shirts, but i always wear wicking fabric.
    And i tried Body Glide in the past, it stained my shirts.
  • jeffg1013
    jeffg1013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I wear pasties.