Okay...so I posted a few days about my daughter's cake

Options
naugustyniak
naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
Turns out it was in the newspaper AND on the local TV station here. During the edibile book festival the participants were supposed to cut their cakes and let the visitors taste some BUT she was in class at that time so it didn't get done. Guess who has a HUGE cake shaped like a pirate's ship in her kitchen..........GRRRR

Replies

• naugustyniak
    Options
    Turns out it was in the newspaper AND on the local TV station here. During the edibile book festival the participants were supposed to cut their cakes and let the visitors taste some BUT she was in class at that time so it didn't get done. Guess who has a HUGE cake shaped like a pirate's ship in her kitchen..........GRRRR
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Geez, do I ever feel sorry for you, with that HUGE temptation! :noway: Good luck trying NOT to eat it!
    I know I'D cave and eat it till I got sick! :love: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I missed that post. How cool! Looks yummy! :happy:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

WHOA...wait a minute...
    edible book festival?

sounds scary:laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    Options

WHOA...wait a minute...
    edible book festival?

sounds scary:laugh:

You're funny. Basically the participants take a book and create a scene from it using food. My daughter had to do a cake for a class so she chose Peter Pan.