when you have no desire to work out????

Replies

• codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    I go for a walk. May not be the best calorie burner, but at least you're up and doing something!

Or, if I have worked out consistently for at least 3 days prior (so you're going at least 3 days on, 1 off, 3 days on, 1 off), I give myself the day off and just watch what I eat a little closer.

HTH!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    In all honesty...I LOOK IN THE MIRROR!! and see the results I have gotten so far and know that the more I go, the better I will look.
    I know...the hardest part is making yourself go. But just think how good you feel once you go....and how much you will regret if you don't go.
    The more you push it off, the more you won't go. Next thing you know, it will be weeks that you haven't gone.

Remember, summer is right around the corner...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MBH3
    MBH3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I always think...'I will love the way I feel AFTER I'm done'.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Some days I just screw it I need a day off:laugh:
  • JenR0307
    JenR0307 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been making myself do it everymorning after work. If I don't do it then, I know it won't get done.
  • codykitty
    Options
    Some days I just screw it I need a day off:laugh:

amen
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I do it anyway, because I know I'll feel good about myself after I'm done and will feel good that I actually did it! it gives me a boost!

but if I really really can't bring myself to do my hard workout, then a walk usually helps.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I always think...'I will love the way I feel AFTER I'm done'.

ditto. I also think about why I don't want to go to the gym and it usually boils down to being lazy... which is what got me into this fat-suit to begin with (and that usually does the trick).
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i think about the bikini i want to get into... and how i DON'T want to look in it.. haha.:laugh:

182811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I DON'T do your usual "sweat your butt off, boring, exhausting" workout, so I NEVER mind working out!What I do is dance to an "oldies" CD of all my favorite old fast songs, such as Foot Loose, Love Shack, Wild, Wild West, and Gloria. It's fun, easy, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I'm NEVER bored!
  • codykitty
    Options

I DON'T do your usual "sweat your butt off, boring, exhausting" workout, so I NEVER mind working out!What I do is dance to an "oldies" CD of all my favorite old fast songs, such as Foot Loose, Love Shack, Wild, Wild West, and Gloria. It's fun, easy, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I'm NEVER bored!

I looooove Love Shack!!!! TIN ROOF...RUSTED!
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just ignore the feelings and get started working out anyway. I figure, if I start exercising and it REALLY stinks, I can stop. But usually, once I get started, I feel great.

126046.png