21, 180+ lbs and needs a support system.

Options
Hello, my name is Jackie. I am 21 and I have been struggling with my weight for awhile now. Haven't we all though? I am struggling to find the motivation I need to get myself to get up and workout every morning, or even at night! I feel like I have too much on my plate and just don't know how to do it all right now....Please if anyone wants to help, we can help each other reach our goals. I just need people who will communicate with me because I don't feel I have that right now.

Replies

• hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Sure feel free to add me :) - we've all been there/are there... I know I need a good kick up the *kitten*!
  • dianeinthemuk
    dianeinthemuk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. I hope you find lots of support out here. There are many of us that are struggling and working toward goals. Just showing up is a huge first step. Awesome! Good for you!
  • ladyb15
    Options
    Jackie, I'm Brittany. I'm 18 and am trying to drop weight for my volleyball team- Coach says minimum 10 pounds, max 35 in a not so long period of time. I'd love to have a support system too. Add me :)
  • countrysweetie613
    Options
    I would love to be part of your support system. I'm looking for one too! You should add me and we can keep each other going :)
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jackie. I am 21 and I have been struggling with my weight for awhile now. Haven't we all though? I am struggling to find the motivation I need to get myself to get up and workout every morning, or even at night! I feel like I have too much on my plate and just don't know how to do it all right now....Please if anyone wants to help, we can help each other reach our goals. I just need people who will communicate with me because I don't feel I have that right now.

Hi, I'm 24 and weigh 178. I log in daily and communicate with people on my feed. Add me if you'd like! If you log in every day I can help you :)
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    I understand, I think everyone feels like that sometimes though. There are days when I don't feel like working out either, but for me, the biggest motivator is seeing results. I'm also 21 - I started at 186 lbs. and I'm down to 174 now. I still have a long way to go but if you just take it day by day, it doesn't seem so bad. Anyway, feel free to add me! I'll do my best to help you out :)
  • Mikelan
    Mikelan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I used to think I didnt have the time also. One night I am with my youngest son at a indoor baseball training facility here in Kansas CIty, and I notice that the guy next to me (who is a coach for a 10 year old baseball team) was Dayton Moore (general manager of the Kansas City Royals) and I thought to myself if this guy can run a major league team and coach young kids then I have no excuse. Ever since then I have found the time. May not help much but think about how busy he is :smile: