wanting to get geared and going but hitting a wall...

Options
I'm in a better head space than my last post and somewhat feel like everything is parked in its own little box, eg I'm feeling better because I actually weighed myself this morning, I logged onto the site, I walked up and down the driveway whilst on the phone to my son's dietitian for his follow up appointment and now my head is right yep lets get focused.... but I reckon I'll log off, smile at my family as I walk through the kitchen start dinner and then just roll with the evening.

some of me is ok with that some is a little saddened by that some of me just isn't answering!

I looked at the ad for michelle's 12week thingy above but this computer doesn't have speakers so I couldn't here her intro.. . part of me thinks maybe another part knows I don't have the money another part of me is saying well you're not using this collection of tools what is paying for that set going to do...

[the rain at the moment is gorgeous and energising here - sorry distracted a little]

shopping day tomorrow so hopefully I will get inspired and make choices for a consistant and healthy/yummy week for the whole family [slowly figuring out what we can and can't eat which is helping]

sorry this is probably random and muddled in composition,
also feeling a little like I'm alone amongst others but kinda nervous/shy about doing anything about it

thanks for listening