over 100lbs to lose and looking for moral support

Options
2»

Replies

• keisha7610
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have gained over 40 pounds in the last three years. I am trying to lose all 40 and soon. I am here for moral support. Please feel free to add me. I realize that this weight loss thing will never be instant. We have to work on changing our lifestyle. I have tried to lose weight before, but now I am doing it for ME!. My husband and son are my big motivators. However, I know that I need to be more healthy. Feel free to add me :) . Best of lucK!!
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    good luck remember to set mini goals in between now and your big goal it helps to keep your motivation up
  • dollydaydream80
    Options
    Hi Jackie

You can do it :) What plan are you following? I managed to lose 112lb over a year. Currently trying to lose what I gained when I gave up smoking.

If you need any advice then feel free to message me

Becs
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hi jackie, im jackie too lol and also have over 100lbs to lose, have lost 9lbs, so far, im loving logging all my food as i can still eat what i like but not as often and only a little...feel free to add im on daily so can chat anytime. you can do this if you really want it bad enough.x
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good advice....I call this my meal plan, because it is not a diet, it is a new way of eating to make me healthier. I don't deprive if I want something, but I do limit how much I eat if I eat something special. I have lost 21 pounds and that has not happened before. I am lost until I can log in and put my food in the diary. This has helped me make such better choices.

I agree! the word diet does me in, It's a life change! :) Writing or typing our foods down, makes us accountable for what we put in our mouth! Way to go on your weight loss! :)

16777058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 70 to lose, lost 7 so far :) I agree with going slow. In the past I tried to fix everything at once and it was just too much, too overwhelming.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have 64lbs to lose. add me and good luck
  • Nana0307
    Nana0307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like :smile:
  • audrealynn2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am wanting to lose alot of weight also at least 50lbs I am in the same boat of needing moral support and ways to eat better
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, fill free to accept.

9821387.png
  • stidmet
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

my goal is not so high but i could stand to loose 100lbs.
    It's is definitely going to be a long hard journey but we can do it!!! :wink:

Sharla