OT: Anyone know how to report phishing emails?

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
I've recieved two in the last two weeks. One of them looked so legitt that it could have fooled a less experienced internet user into giving up sensitive financial information.

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    I've recieved two in the last two weeks. One of them looked so legitt that it could have fooled a less experienced internet user into giving up sensitive financial information.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'd go into the technical help section... You could probably get their attention through that...
  • Frost
    Options
    Thanks. That makes sense :smile:

I thought most email accounts had a report phishing section but I can't find it on my Hotmail account.
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm not very technology-inclined... So I kinda need a bunch of help from support!!! Oh, and I had no clue who I was writing to-you changed your AV!!! Are you still having your "5 dollar foot-long" days?:laugh:
  • Frost
    Options
    :laugh: As a matter of fact i had a five dollar foot long day! I had half for lunch and half for dinner :laugh: Now I need to ride the bike if i want some wine tonight!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Hahahaha... That is so funny-EVERY time I see a Subway, I think about the song and the thread you started! It cracks me up that we ended up with a Subway following from posting. I just had a turkey sub the other day with a friend of mine...:laugh:
  • Frost
    Options
    I think their five dollar foot long campaign is genius! That was a great post!

The Quiznos torpedo sandwich ads really creep me out. Have you seen them?
  • MissResa
    Options
    Aaaaaakward!!!! They are so disturbing! Literally make my skin crawl. I actually change the channel when those commercials come on!!!:sick:
  • Frost
    Options
    THANK YOU! I feel the same way. I don't think I can ever eat at Quznos again! They used to have this other strange commercial with singing Marmots but I liked that one :smile: I'm a sucker for cute and furry animals doing human stuff. I want to buy a Kia Soul just because the hamsters are so darn cute :laugh:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Sorry, I was helping someone, and had to step out momentarily. I probably won't be here for more than a couple of minutes, but I hate to keep people hanging!!!

I don't even have a Quiznos where I live, but if I did, I would stay away after that one!:sick:

One of my favorite commercials has a squirrel that's in the middle of a road. A car comes straight for it, and the squirrel screams, rabbits scream, birds and owls and every other animal in the forest scream, and then the passenger of the car lets out a scream... Then the driver swerves around it... And everyone is okay.:laugh: I have NO CLUE if it's a car, or tire, or brake commercial-but I remember it for the animals. Even my kids like it!
  • Frost
    Options
    That is fabulous!
  • MissResa
    Options
    I gotta go, maybe I'll see ya on the other threads... My mom's having a melt down over vehicle troubles, and I am going to be her moral support... I have no knowledge whatsoever about trucks, so I'll just be waiting for the calvary to arrive!