Found the greatest snack today!

Options
Frozen bagged fruit from walmart. Only 70 cals per cup, absolutely no sodium. :)

Replies

• Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Frozen bagged fruit from walmart. Only 70 cals per cup, absolutely no sodium. :)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I love frozen fruit!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    Mix it with a half portion of Greek Yogurt, and you have died and gone to Heaven. :love:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Mix it with a half portion of Greek Yogurt, and you have died and gone to Heaven. :love:

That was my dessert y'day... but a whole portion of Fage Total 0% yogurt. :bigsmile:
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i loved the frozen strawberries never realized calories were low since I started dieting I quit buying it well off to walmart I go to pick me up a bad of frozen strawberries thanks for sharing that
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi Pretty cat
    This is caliecat and see you just found frozen fruit. I been buying Dole's mix Frozen fruit for several weeks now. I have been buying frozen fruit at WalMart for a long time. I love the strawberries, blueberries, pineapple/ Oh I just like them all. I like a piece of whole wheat toast, frozen strawberries and geek yogurt on top. In fact that was my breakfast I like the frozen blueberries in my oatmeal.
    I usally have a bowl of the mixed fruit at night/ yogurt. I thraw my strawberries out and with a little splenda. If I buy the fresh They usally spoil before I can eat all of them. I do buy some fresh strawberries for they are so good right now.. Hardly any fruit canned,, fresh or frozen have sodium. Caliecat
  • jackiOmy
    jackiOmy Posts: 26
    Options
    mmmmm sounds yummy